Featured post

Friday 28 April 2017

Donald Trump Reveals What He Misses Most About His Life Outside White House

Donald Trump

In an exclusive interview with Reuters on Thursday, President of the United State Donald Trump reflected and compared his life inside and outside the oval office and these are what he said he misses the most:
  • He miss driving himself 
  • Freedom to go anywhere 
The billionaire business man from New York has spent 100 days in office since he became the US president in a shocking poll and defeated the former secretary of state Hilary Clinton.
He told the interviewers at the White House that even though he's accustomed to not having a private life, he's still adjusting to having 24-hour Secret Service protection.
In his words Donald Trump said:
"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going."This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."
"You're really into your own little cocoon, because you have such massive protection that you really can't go anywhere."
"I like to drive. I can't drive any more," he said.
The President is usually surrounded by dozens of body guards and presidential officials and travels in a limousine or an SUV. 

No comments: